Friday, September 23, 2005

Pics from Rehobeth

My friend Chad FINALLY sent me some pics from our weekend at Rehobeth Beach nearly 2 months ago. Not that any of U should give a shit, but here some of them are anyway. Remember this post about someone buying the shirt off my back? Well, there's that black Jagermeister tank that I loved so much... and there's a pic here of the lesbians who got it! There's me drunk off my ass and passed out. And then there's one where I'm trying to get in the water when I know my skinny ass can't swim a lick!














I really need to invest in a digital camera, those little fuckers are great. My birthday is coming up next month ... anyone ... anyone??


"... my love 4 U will still be strong after the boys of summer have gone." - Tom Petty (I think), Boys of Summer


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home